Delivery and Returns
About our delivery service:
- A working day is Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays. These may vary according to country.
- We deliver most items Monday to Friday, 7.30am-6pm (although some of our carriers may deliver slightly earlier or later).
- We can't guarantee delivery within our usual timescales to a small number of remote rural areas.
- On rare occasions, some items may be delivered outside the published timed windows
- Please note that we reserve the right not to deliver an order if we believe the address is not secure, for example to a communal postal address or PO box. If this affects an order you place, we'll notify you as soon as possible
- For first time orders, we will only dispatch goods to the billing address.
- If you'd like to have items sent to separate addresses, please complete a separate order for each address. A separate delivery charge will be made for each address.
- In some but not all instances, the recipient will need to sign for an international delivery; this depends on the local carrier and value of the order. We'd advise you assume that someone needs to be in to receive the parcel.
- Please note that the Channel Islands and Northern Ireland count as UK, not International delivery.
Products delivered to some destinations, mainly outside the EU, may be subject to taxes, fees, levies or other charges, which are imposed by local legislation. The recipient of the products is responsible for all customs formalities for their export and import, and will be required to pay any additional charges, including import duty, formal customs entry, taxes, levies and other charges. The recipient of the goods, not the person who's ordered them, will receive a separate request for payment of these charges.
If you're ordering products to be delivered to someone else, please make sure they're aware they'll be responsible for these additional charges. Unfortunately we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be, so we're unable to offer any assistance on these processes. We'd advise that you check the import charges applicable in any country before ordering products to be delivered there.
Payment and VAT
Payment for products and delivery services is to be made in pounds Sterling. All prices shown on the website for both products and delivery services are inclusive of any applicable UK VAT. This means that the total price you pay us for products, or for the delivery, is always the same, regardless of whether or not UK VAT is chargeable on the sale. Where you've requested delivery to a EU address, the price paid for the product and the delivery service will usually include UK VAT, which will be shown on your VAT receipts issued to you by Core Golf Ltd.
If for any reason you are not happy with your purchases you can return them to us for a refund, provided that they are unused and in a re-saleable condition with original packaging.
You must notify us in writing within 14 days of delivery if you wish to return any item.
Returns requests received outside of the time frame will be considered for a credit only and a restocking fee of 10% of the total value of the returned items will apply.
Delivery charges are not eligible for refund. The customer is responsible for postage costs incurred when returning items, we recommend you obtain a proof of postage as we cannot be held responsible for returned items that do not reach us.
We are unable to accept returns or refunds for any club that has been customized to your specifications, even if you request this within the 14 day return period as these items are considered to have been customized to you.